Monday 14 February 2022

FESTIVALS: Valentine´s Day

Resultado de imagen de he loves me he loves me not game
Hey! What day is it? It is the 14th of February, Valentine´s Day!!! Come on! Show your dearest ones how much you love them. That´s why the game of this month has to do with this celebration. Do you want to know if your lover loves you? 


1.- Write down in your notebook the phrase and the game of the month.

2.- Now let´s play the game of the month through these 2 funny online games: He loves me, he loves me not. You can also do it with a real daisy. Good luck!!!

GAME 1: DAISY



3.- It is time to learn some vocabulary related to love with these online games: 


4.- Let´s memorise all the love words through this video:



5.- Finally, complete the Liveworksheets (SEASONS) 41-42-43.

GOOD JOB!!!

HOMEWORK: Please

1.- Study the new vocabulary.
2.- Finish the pending acticvities.
3.- Show your love!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!