Pages

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

ST. PATRICK´S DAY

St.Patricks Day Animated Gifs
Today, March the 17th, is St. Patrick´s Day, the Irish patron . That means that there are big parades all over Ireland to celebrate it. Everyone wears green (green clothes, green hair, green hats, ...) because it´s the Irish colour. And they also hold a shamrock, the national emblem. By the way, do you know the legend of the leprechaun?... It´s said that there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow and that a leprechaun is keeping it. So if you see one, go and try to find the treasure. It´s very difficult to catch a leprechaun and take his gold, but it´s easier to find 4 lucky clovers in this game. Just click on the image below and enjoy. Good luck!












4 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Danielle. I am reading your blog for my EDM310 class for Dr. Strange. Happy belated St. Patty's Day to you! Your post about the tradition of St. Patrick's Day was really great! This year for St. Patrick's Day I forgot to wear green, so you know what that means, I was pinched. Next year I will definitely remember to wear the color green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I am in EDM 310 at South Alabama.You did a great job and made your blog really cute! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I am in EDM 310 at South Alabama.You did a great job and made your blog really cute! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. St. Patricks Day is a great day, but be careful if your not wearing green or you will be pinched! Great job on your blog and this post. You can email me or take a look at my blog at http://fredacarloedm310.blogspot.com/2010/03/comments4kids.html

    ReplyDelete