Thursday 3 October 2024

UNIT 0 - WELCOME BACK: Clothing


To finish the description of a person, we also have to mention what he or she is wearing. Ready?

1.- First things first: stick the vocabulary of clothing in your notebook and take a look at the new words.

2.- Next, watch this video to revise and fix the new vocabulary:

 

3.- Time to complete the Liveworksheets 15 and 16. 

4.- Finally, write a description: "My favourite outfit".  You can get some ideas from this example or from the image below:

I love sporty/comfy/casual clothes! During the week, I usually wear jeans, a t-shirt and trainers to school, because I am very active and I need comfortable clothes to run, jump and play. 

However, at the weekend, I always wear a more elegant outfit, especially if I go to visit my family: cargo trousers, a shirt and shoes. I want to look handsome / pretty!



HOMEWORK: Please

1.- Finish the pending activities.

2.- Get ready for a test next Thursday, the 10th of October: LISTENING, READING and WRITING.