Now you know many things to do during the winter months. Besides, we are learning the past tense in English, so it´s a good idea to go back to the past. Do you remember what you did last winter? I do. Here is my list:
1. I made a snowman and an angel in the snow.
2. I tried to catch the falling snowflakes.
3. I went down a hill on a sled. Wheeee!!!
4. I participated in a snowball fight.
5. I melted the snow with my hands. Freezing!
6. I ate winter food: soups, lentils, ...
7. I drank hot drinks: hot chocolate, tea, coffee, herbals, ...
8. I wore warm clothes: coats, woolen hats, gloves, thick socks, boots, earmuffs, ...
9. I left my footprints in the snow.
10. I sang my favourite winter song: "Winter wonderland"
Why don´t you write your own list? Oh! And don´t forget to sing along meanwhile you do it. Enjoy Michael Bublé´s song!