Have you thought about doing something after school? Extra-school activities benefit you in lots of ways: they let you enjoy yourself in a fun, stress-free environment, get some exercise, and make friends outside of school. But which one is the best for you? Before you choose one, it´s a good idea to visit them while they are in session so you can get a real idea about the environment, the staff, and the program. When you visit, look for:
- At least 1 adult for every 10-12 children .
- Whether there any "hidden" costs, such as for uniforms, costumes, or equipment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic staff. Feel free to ask for references and check them.
- A space clean, safe, and spacious enough for the activity.
- A calm, but energized environment. Does the activity appear well organized and supervised?
- Happy, enthusiastic kids.
GOOD LUCK, KIDS!